Digital Applied Arts (DA)
Autonomous Diploma in Digital Applied Arts (DA)
• Six semester Diploma Program.
• Eligibility: SSC (10th) or equivalent.
• Medium of instruction is English, however local language will be also be used for better communication.
• Candidates pursuing any other degree or diploma programs can simultaneously undertake these programs.
• The Institute will assist every student to find part time work opportunity with reputed professional firms after successful completion of 1st semester under our “Earn & Learn Initiative”.
Overview “DA” : • In this exciting programme, you’ll investigate the historical and current context of art and design and acquire the creative skills, techniques and processes needed to produce quality work in selected media. Subjects include digital graphics for screen, social media, interactive design, web design, sound and moving image, mobile device technology and animation, motion graphics and VFX.
Job Opportunities DA:
• Advertising Agencies: Posters, advertisements, packages, and other printed matter, information visualizations and graphics for newspapers and magazines.
• Motion graphics-Animator, Game Artist
• Graphic designer: Business card, sign, logo, an advertisement, Environmental graphics, Packaging Designer
• Illustrator, Printmaker, Photographer,
• Exhibition designer, Museum displays, Exhibition catalogues
• User interface design (UI), User experience design (UX): Commercial websites, Publication websites, mobile apps, and blogs, Editorial design for web and mobile, Digital products, Product design for web and mobile
• Production coordinators, front-end developers, marketing coordinators, project managers, producers, strategists, and copywriters.
Course fees: Rs. 40,000/- per semester.